54-155 (4174) Delivered as C-121/L-1049F as 54-155 to USAF October 1955. MATS Atlantic Charleston. Assigned to 1608th Maint Gropu Charleston. To Pennsylvania ANG 1962. Converted to EC-121S by Lockheed Aero Services New York and delivered to 193rd SOG Olmsted 1969 and in use until 1979. There were two large radomes on the bottom and one on the top that housed VHF broadcast antennas. Several smaller radomes populated the bottom and top for UHF broadcast.
Preserved at the USAF History & Traditions Museum at San Antonio-Lacland in MATS colors.