PH-TET (2553) Taken over by KLM as PH-TET "Tilburg" in October 1947. Re-registered PH-LDT in 1954. Withdrawn from use in 1960 and sold Donald G. Gilbertson as N7777G. Fitted with radar nose from former Trans Canada Super Constellation CF-TGA. Leased and later sold to Wien Alaska Airlines in 1964 and in service until end of summer 1966. Various owners, like in use for Rooling Stones on their Far East Tour in February 197, until sold to Lanzair Jersey in 1973. Sold to Aces High in 1982 for restauration to flying condition for a film. After cancelation of the film contarct the Connie ws sold to Science Museum, London and restored in TWA last Connie colors in 1984.