Go Back   AirlineFan.com Forums > Aircraft Photography > Airline Photography Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Airline Photography Forum Discuss airline photography cameras (both film and digital), equipment, films, processing, techniques. Ask questions or offer help.

Old October 15th, 2007, 15:18

Default Hi and slide help please

Hi all,
I'm a newbie here so I am looking for some help please. I used to take slides for a little while, around a year or two between 1999-2001. I have a few boxes of slides that I now cherish and wish I had taken more.

So I have now dusted of my Canon print camera and I'm ready and willing to dive back into what is left of the Airliner slide scene. I have bought a load of K64 and now waiting for some nice subjects and also that rare commodity (in the UK) sunshine.

I am looking to expand my collection and I'm also looking for any advice I can get in this field. I think I'm going to be a slide sellers dream over the next few months.

So can anyone help me with exposure settings, best lens and just general slide taking advice. Also some help to find trading sites and people who will swap and trade slides with me. Thanks again and long live 50mm sunny side on ramp shots
Advertisement