Go Back   AirlineFan.com Forums > Aircraft Photography > Airline spotting/holiday/airport Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Airline spotting/holiday/airport Reports Share your aviation holiday reports, airport spotting reports and airline flight reports. Include photos and video links.

Old April 9th, 2008, 15:31

Thumbs up UEFA Cup Final flight's at Manchester Airport

If you dont already know,the final of the UEFA Cup Final is being held at Manchester City's football ground and all supporters will be passing through Manchester Airport.
I dont think it will be as big as 2003,when Manchester United's ground was the venue,but even so its should be a great day out for all aircraft photographers.
Advance Tickets to get into the aviation viewing park by car will be £10 and pedestrians will be charged £2 but dont need an advance ticket.
Tickets can only be obtained at the Concorde ticket office at Manchester Airport.
any other info please email me at [email protected] and I'll try to answer it.
Lee
Advertisement
Old May 11th, 2008, 14:05

Arrow Adding to the UEFA Cup Final flight's

Unfortunately Rangers won their game,which means only flights from Russia will be arriving this week,bringing Zenit St Petersburg football fans to Manchester.
To see arrival times for these flights plus the flights to take Manchester United fans to Moscow the following week,goto www.ringwayreports.co.uk and click on 'main page' then on the right column click on- 'expected MAY 2008'.

Last edited by Lee Holden; May 11th, 2008 at 14:08.
Advertisement