THIS CAN BE CALLED A LIVERY (lol-lol-lol) [Archive] - AirlineFan.com Forums

PDA

View Full Version : THIS CAN BE CALLED A LIVERY (lol-lol-lol)

Alain Durand
October 5th, 2007, 06:09
Looks they appointed the one(s) who came up with Jersey European last livery.

http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2007/10/05/217898/picture-cityjet-dornier-328-g-bymk-new-livery.html

PICTURE: Cityjet Dornier 328 G-BYMK new livery
By Barbara Cockburn

Cityjet has rebranded its fleet following its merger with Scot Airways.

Cityjet took over Scot Airways' routes and its fleet has now been painted in new colours and titles.

Here is a photograph of a Dornier 328 G-BYMK in the new livery. It landed at Southend for a tech stop on 5 October from London City.

© Simon Murdoch
A Dornier 328 G-BYMK in the new Cityjet livery at Southend Airport

Henry Tenby
October 9th, 2007, 10:58
What a joke of a livery! A white fuselage with a red mark on the tail. A 3 year old child could make a better livery "rebranding" than this! The funny thing is that this airline probably paid a Public Relations firm a king's ransom in fees to develop this new image for them! What a disgrace!

Alain Durand
October 10th, 2007, 05:45
^You bet. Ironically, the trade is somewhat a closed shop, otherwise I would have trained my job and start a new carreer as a livery designer :D It's more than a disgrace, as British airlines often treat us with colourful and well balanced liveries !!!

Henry Tenby
October 10th, 2007, 12:07
I have had the exact same thought Alain! You and I and many others could do a lot better job at a fraction of the cost! But as you state, the airlines will only deal with their established PR firms ... c'est la vie!