UEFA Cup Final flight's at Manchester Airport [Archive] - AirlineFan.com Forums

PDA

View Full Version : UEFA Cup Final flight's at Manchester Airport

Lee Holden
April 9th, 2008, 15:31
If you dont already know,the final of the UEFA Cup Final is being held at Manchester City's football ground and all supporters will be passing through Manchester Airport.
I dont think it will be as big as 2003,when Manchester United's ground was the venue,but even so its should be a great day out for all aircraft photographers.
Advance Tickets to get into the aviation viewing park by car will be £10 and pedestrians will be charged £2 but dont need an advance ticket.
Tickets can only be obtained at the Concorde ticket office at Manchester Airport.
any other info please email me at n603us@hushmail.com and I'll try to answer it.
Lee

Lee Holden
May 11th, 2008, 14:05
Unfortunately Rangers won their game,which means only flights from Russia will be arriving this week,bringing Zenit St Petersburg football fans to Manchester.
To see arrival times for these flights plus the flights to take Manchester United fans to Moscow the following week,goto www.ringwayreports.co.uk and click on 'main page' then on the right column click on- 'expected MAY 2008'.